- Pasta of choice (rice noodles, ramen noodles, regular noodles…. whatever you like, and I recommend spaghetti style cut)
- Sesame oil
- Rice vinegar
- Soy sauce
- Optional teriyaki &/or fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon of nut butter (cashew, peanut butter, something with more mild flavor)
- Steamed broccoli (I cheated & used my frozen 4 minute microwave steam bags)
- Carrots (shaved)
- Start by placing both your wok & your medium pot on the stove, & beginning to boil your pasta water. Be sure to add a handful of salt to your pasta water.
- While your pasta water heats up, add sesame oil to coat your wok, & turn your heat on to medium. Slowly as it heats up, add your chopped onions, garlic, rice vinegar, & some salt. If you have ginger & teriyaki, throw that in too.
- After 3-5 minutes, your onions should begin to appear browned & you can add your tablespoon of nut butter. When it’s melted into all the flavorful goodness, add your veggies.
- All that’s left to do is add your pasta to the wok once they have cooked. Mix all the veggies, noodles, & flavor around until the noodles take on a darker hue from the heat & flavor. Add soy sauce to taste, serve it up, & enjoy!